Solar Powered Commercial Space for Work
Located within a 30-acre business core, SOMO Village offers approximately 600,000 square feet of solar-powered, modern, and inspiring commercial space.
Our campus and office design sets the tone for a business and tells a story about the brand, professionalism, and success. It is our mission to create modern and creative workplaces that improve productivity, increase employee engagement, increase job satisfaction, and help recruit and retain talent.
- Centrally located in Sonoma County, SOMO Village is just 40 miles north of San Francisco and 20 minutes from Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sonoma and Sebastopol.
- The nearby SMART Train Cotati Station is a 1/2 mile walk or ride and accessible via direct bike and pedestrian path to SOMO Village.
- The location, as well as the live-work design of SOMO Village, allows to dramatically reduce commute times and for overall improved quality of life.
- A mixed-use campus, allowing for many types of businesses to be in one location for shared benefits.
- The City of Rohnert Park is business-friendly and works easily with new or relocating businesses.
- Businesses considering a relocation from the greater Bay Area will find it attractive to their bottom line as well as to their workforce due to reasonable rents, utility bills, and taxes.
- On-site property management.
- Health and Happiness are community markers at SOMO Village. Wellness Programs are developed in partnership with the community.
- The SOMO Village Event Center hosts concerts, cultural events and offers conference and meeting space.
- Locally sourced organic food, beverage, and catering is offered at Heirloom Cafe located within the Event Center
- Renewable clean energy is provided by over 3MW of on-site roof-top solar along with abundant workplace electric vehicle charging stations.
- Numerous outdoor sculptures are set around the property creating meaningful outdoor spaces.
- World-renowned Green Music Center located within 5 minutes
- On-campus Waldorf-inspired public charter High School
- SOMO Village enjoys nearby open space and is at the foot of the Sonoma Mountains in beautiful Sonoma County, as well as close proximity to the ocean, world-class wineries, and cycling.
- Development plans are approved for 1,750 homes of all sizes, including 254 affordable units
- SOMO Homes will incorporate the latest technology in a walkable community of interconnected streets, public spaces, art, and easy transportation.
- Sustainable and healthy living will be convenient with 80 percent of the homes located within a 5-minute walk of the town center with daily services.
- Over 38 acres of dedicated parks are centered in the neighbourhoods
- Workplaces with flexible environments, allowing for new ways of working